Information Nigeria is currently seeking young, smart Nigerians to fill the position of a content creation Intern in our company.
Information Nigeria is an online media platform that publishes content that is of interest to Nigerians and is currently ranked as one of the top 20 Nigerian websites, Information Nigeria also has a wide reach across social media with over 4 Million Facebook fans.
This is a paid position and the content creators would work out of our office in Lagos.
Content creators will have the opportunity to develop their content skills and acquire new social media, SEO and digital marketing skills which would serve as a springboard in your future endeavours.
- Must be a graduate of any higher institution.
- Must have previous content creation/writing experience.
- Current NYSC corpers are preferred for this position
- Create content for the Information Nigeria website.
- Contents to be created will be around Lifestyle, Entertainment, Politics etc.
Who should apply?
- Currently serving or about to serve? Want to develop your content creation skills? then this opportunity is for you.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send in their CV’s to- victor@
The subject of the mail should be “Application for the role of a Content Creation Intern”.
Also, include in your mail the following:
- A short cover letter detailing: Why you are the best candidate for this internship position
- and also samples of your work
Application Deadline: 15th May 2019
via: Information Nigeria