The finalists for the annual FIFA best coach award have been announced, in recognition of their outstanding achievement in the course of 1 year.
The winner for this category would be announced in a FIFA ceremony in London on 24 September.
Zinedine Zidane who coached Real Madrid to an unprecedented Champions League treble is the front runner for the award while his former team mate ,Didier Deschamps, during his playing days is also running for the award having led France to their first world cup trophy in 20 years.
Croatia’s coach, Zlatko Dalic, is also in the running, having taken Croatia to their first ever World cup final.
See the details of the nominees below:
CROATIA NATIONAL TEAM
- Took Croatia to their first FIFA World Cup Final
- Led them to historic match in Moscow after just nine months in the job
- Were one of only three teams to secure three group wins
FRANCE NATIONAL TEAM
- Won the FIFA World Cup
- Became only the third man to do so as a player and coach
- Has taken charge of more games for France than anyone else
- Clinched a third-straight UEFA Champions League title
- Became first coach to win three in a row
- Left Real Madrid with a 70 per cent win ratio
via: INFORMATION NIGERIA