Author and lawyer Bemigho Reno Omokri also known as Reno Omokri has blasted The Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, for asking Nigerians to Clap for Buhari for the President’s feat so far in his first term of overseeing the affairs of the nation.
Reno Omokri in a post on his Facebook page stated that he hoped the Minister is not suffering from a brain damage.
Reno Omokri took to his Facebook page to slam the Minister for making such an appeal.
Read what he wrote below:
Ngige says Nigerians should be clapping for President Buhari and thanking God for the APC. But what are we clapping for? Do we clap for:
* Being the world headquarters for extreme poverty?
* For our foreign debt doubling in just 3 years?
* For moving 12 places backward in Transparency International’s CPI
* For saying ‘giving land for cattle ranch is better than death’?
* For the thousands of Nigerians killed by herdsmen without nothing being done to the killers?
* Naira losing 85% of its value and being rated the 4th worst performing currency in the world?
The sycophancy of people like Ngige makes you realise that until you give a man power, you can never truly know him.
He then went further to say:
I hope Okija shrine did not do permanent damage to Chris Ngige’s psyche! How can he ask us to clap for a Buhari under whom Nigeria lost 11 million jobs and became the world headquarters for extreme poverty and whose government wants us to give land for cattle ranch or die? Let this be a lesson to all politicians.
Do not consult fetish priests to secure power or you may end up like Chris Ngige-sitting in an air conditioned office, yet still as stark raving mad as a lunatic on the street! Asking us to clap for an inept man who has made life in Nigeria hell! #RenosDarts
via: INFORMATION NIGERIA