Responsive Ad Slot

Exchange Cryptocurrencies Instantly
Latest

Sponsored

Early Morning Fire Wreaks Havoc In Lagos

Wednesday, 11 April 2018

 

File Photo

An early morning fire has destroyed a three-storey building located at the Monkey Village area of Amuwo Odofin LGA of Lagos State.

Although, no life was lost in the inferno, but residents said the fire which erupted from a warehouse at the building fully stocked with chemicals, destroyed property worth millions of naira.

It was gathered that some residents of the area noticed smoke emitting from the warehouse, but nobody thought it was something serious until the fire started.

A witness, identified as Michael Idemudia, told newsmen that chemical had been locked up inside the warehouse for close to a year, and that improper storage may have caused the chemical to ignite the fire that consumed the building.

Stay updated with the latest Nigerian news from Information Nigeria

Let's block ads! (Why?)



via: INFORMATION NIGERIA

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't Miss