Responsive Ad Slot

Bitpetite
Latest

Sponsored

Man ‘Bursts Into Flames’ On The Street After Accidentally Doing This

Tuesday, 3 October 2017

A workman has burst into flames on a London street after he accidentally cut into a power cable wile working.

According to a report by The Sun UK, a workman has accidentally cut through a power cable on a London street, reportedly bursting into flames and suffering horrific burns.

Ambulance staff arrived at the scene just after 11am this morning where they treated the man and two of his colleagues at Riding House Street, in the City of Westminster.

Eyewitnesses claim they saw a man on fire, who was taken to hospital via and air ambulance.

Andy Parker, of the London Ambulance Service, said: “We were called today at 11am to Riding House Street, Westminster to reports of an incident.

 

“We sent an ambulance crew, two single responders in cars and our Hazardous Area Response Team to the scene. London’s Air Ambulance was also dispatched.

 

“We assessed a total of three patients at the scene. One man was treated for burns and was taken to hospital by air ambulance.

 

“Another man was treated for minor burns and was also taken to hospital by road ambulance.

 

“The third patient – a man – was assessed at the scene but wasn’t taken to hospital.”

Source: SunUK

Let's block ads! (Why?)



via: INFORMATION NIGERIA

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't Miss