Responsive Ad Slot

Exchange Cryptocurrencies Instantly


Iheanacho In Serious Trouble For Beating Stepson To Death | Photos

Friday, 21 July 2017

It is the end of the road for a Nigerian man based in London after he was found guilty of murdering his stepson.

Nigerian man, Marvyn Iheanacho has been found guilty of murdering little Alex Malcolm in a fit of rage today, following a two week trial at Woolwich Crown Court.

According to The Sun, little Alex was fatally attacked as he screamed “sorry” for losing his trainer in Mountsfield Park in Catford, South London. The mum, Lilya Breha narrated how she desperately tried to save her boy on the night of the attack but Alex’s injuries were too severe.

Lilya revealed her final moments with her son in a statement to the court. She said: “I remember it like it was yesterday.


“Lying next to him in a hospital and praying that everything would be fine, that he will open his eyes.


“I didn’t even get to tell him I love him.

“All I got was to put my hand on his chest and feel every single one of his final heartbeats.”


The sad story of the boy’s death started when Iheanacho, 38 had taken Alex with him to pick up DVDs and visit a friend on November 20 last year.

On the way the pair stopped at Mountsfield Park in Hither Green where a witness overheard the child saying sorry for losing his shoe before he was attacked.

Jurors were shown footage of Iheanacho carrying Alex in a “fireman’s lift” away from the park and towards a taxi rank where he asked for a cab to Lilya’s home.

When he arrived at the address, Iheanacho attacked his partner to stop her calling an ambulance, and shouted:“Keep your f***ing mouth shut.”

Iheanacho suggested putting the schoolboy in a bath before wrapping him in a towel and assaulted Ms Breha when she would not stop screaming.

Ms Breha told the court: “Whatever he did to Alex, I feel he knew exactly what he was doing.”

Ms Breha said on the day of the alleged attack, she felt “anxious” after the pair hadn’t returned by 6.30pm but when she called he “sounded very calm and said that nothing was wrong”.

Detective Chief Inspector Tony Lynes, of the Homicide and Major Crime Command, said: “Iheanacho subjected that poor little boy to a brutal assault after flying into an uncontrollable rage just because Alex lost one of his shoes.


“Afterwards Iheanacho came up with various stories to try to cover his tracks, insisted his girlfriend lie for him and attacked her when she tried to get medical help for her unconscious son.


“It is no surprise the jury easily saw through his stories and while nothing can bring Alex back, I hope Iheanacho’s conviction today provides his mother and father, and their families with some comfort.”

He faces life in jail.

Let's block ads! (Why?)


No comments

Post a Comment

Don't Miss