Ibrahim Ademola Fashola, the younger brother of Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola, who survived a gas explosion at his apartment in 2016, has taken to his Instagram page to write on the terrible experience – a gas explosion – which changed his life.
While sharing the photos from the explosion, including properties destroyed and the injuries he sustained, the burn survivor wrote:
“On the 30th of Aug 2016, a gas explosion changed my life. Literally been through the fire. Thank you for all the love and support. I am still here. Be cautious of Gas Leaks. #ThankGod4Life #Alhamdulilahi #BurnsSurvivor #Recovery #OneLife. #WhenTheresLife #TheresHope?”
See more photos he shared below;
via: INFORMATION NIGERIA