Since EFCC unveiled fast rising rapper, Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi a.k.a Fshaw as the witty handler behind its twitter account, his profile has soared and he continues to be a person of interest on social media and among his growing fan base.
After unmasking the face of the popular former EFCC handler, Fshaw, interviews have led to him telling us a big more that we already know about him. This includes
1. Contrary to the misconception that he’s a youth corper, Fshaw actually wrapped up his Youth Service 10 years ago.
2. He finished his secondary education from Kings College then he began his uuniversity education at Igbinedion University but after 1year, he left to join Covenant University’s pioneer set.
3. In 2009, Fshaw was at the wrong place at the wrong time and was stabbed multiple times. He sustained severe injuries and almost died.
4. A few years after he was stabbed, during his Masters at Salford University in UK, he almost lost the use if his left hand as a result of complications from the stab wounds and he had to do a surgery to correct some nerves.
5. On March 3, 2017, Fshaw got a special commendation letter from EFCC in recognition of his hardwork and positive impact he’s had in giving the anti-graft a good look on social media.
And as we all know, Fshaw is a super talented rapper with a mix tape and several dope songs to his credit. A look through his Instagram page also shows he may have a son but LIB can not independently verify this.
Source: Linda Ikeji
via: INFORMATION NIGERIA